Application Information

Thank you for your interest in our community.  Binnall House is a Project Based Section 8 and Low Income Housing Tax Credit community serving elderly and persons with disabilities.  This development is a smoke-free community.


IF YOU NEED AN APPLICATION MAILED, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE.  Additionally, if you need assistance with completing the application or need the application in larger print type and/or any other format, please contact the Management Office. 


Restrictions must be met in order to be approved for occupancy. These restrictions include some or all of the following:

  1. Income limits published annually by HUD per household size;
  2. U.S. citizenship or eligible immigration status;
  3. Student status and;
  4. Household composition.


  1. Please print clearly!
  2. Answer every question! Your application will be returned to you if incomplete. This will result in processing delays and waitlist placement.
  3. If you are not sure what a question means, feel free to ask the management staff for help!
  4. If you need the application in an alternate format such as large print or Braille or, in another language, feel free to request from the management staff.
  5. Make sure the information you provide is accurate!
  6. If you make a mistake, do not use White Out or correction tape! Simply cross out the error, insert your initials over or to the side of the cross-out and insert the correct information.
  7. If you require a Reasonable Accommodation in order for you to live independently in your apartment, a copy of our Reasonable Accommodation policy is included in this packet.
  8. HUD’s “Supplement to Application for Federally Assisted Housing” must be completed or the box checked at the lower portion of the form indicating you do not wish to complete the form.
  9. The HUD Race and Ethnicity form is an optional form to be completed for each household member including minors. However, if you decline to complete the form, we will make a notation on the form.


You may submit your application in person, by mail or by fax or email. Any future changes to your application such as an address or phone # change, or addition/removal of a household member must be done in writing. Changes to an application cannot be made verbally in person or by telephone.


Thank you again for your interest in our community!